The association “Intresseföreningen för svensk hemostasforskning” (ISHF) has together with Novo Nordisk Scandinavia AB decided to announce an annual stipend within the field of haemophilia and other bleeding disorders to a suitable researcher in the Nordic countries. The amount of the annual scholarship is 200 000 DKK. The application will be reviewed by a committee consisting of representatives from ISHF and from coagulation centers in the Nordic region. The winner will be awarded in connection with the Nordic Coagulation Meeting.
Instructions for application for fellowship
The application in English should include the following:
- Cover letter (1 page) with a brief description of yourself, where the research will take place and motivation for your application.
- CV (max. 2 pages) and a publication list with your last 5 years of work
- Project plan (max 1000 words) with the following headings:
- Experimental approach, methods
- Preliminary results (if any)
- Expected impact or clinical significance of the findings
- A budget. The application must state how the scholarship is to be used.
To apply, please use the enclosed form with the applicant´s name, postal address (university, home) and e-mail address. The application shall be sent by e-mail to info@ISHF.se, cc firstname.lastname@example.org by May 31, 2023.
For further information about the scholarship or the association ISHF, see www.ISHF.se or contact info@ISHF.se